McKenzie Global Ltd. (MGL) is strongly committed to protecting your privacy and complying with your choices. Both personal and non-personal information collected is safeguarded according to the highest privacy and data protection standards adopted worldwide. Whilst we have always had a robust and effective data protection programme, we recognise our obligations in updating expanding and explaining this programme to meet the demands of the GDPR and corresponding data protection legislation globally.
- Your information will not be shared, rented or sold to any third party.
- We use effective security measures to protect your information from unauthorised users.
- We give you the possibility to control the information that you shared with us.
MGL is committed to processing data in accordance with its responsibilities under the GDPR.
Article 5 of the GDPR requires that personal data shall be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals;
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not he considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals; and
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
We will clearly inform you when information that personally identifies you (“personal information”) is asked for and you will have the choice to provide it or not. Generally, this information is requested when you install/download/subscribe to product updates, newsletters or other online services.
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you information that will allow you to use our services
- To automatically customise your documents with your information;
- To alert you of software upgrades, updates, discounts or other services from McKenzie Global Ltd.
We collect your email when you make an order/subscribe in order to send you informational communications about the products, such as their purpose and the best use you can make of them, updates to the products or services and promotional offers.
We may also collect your name, language, country, currency, operating system, and profession for a better experience with MGL products and/or services.
We may also collect your phone number in order to contact you if these emails ‘bounce back’ because of typographical error or in order to contact you if we suspect that the cardholder’s credit card information has been compromised i.e. used in a fraudulent way.
When you provide your personal information, you consent that it can be used for the above purposes and that MGL is an authorised holder of such information.
If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use our website but you will not be able to receive additional services or access certain areas e.g. subscription that require registration.
When you activate your account, you are providing your consent to occasionally receive information from us. In each communication you will have the opportunity to unsubscribe from further communications; alternatively, you may contact us to express your choices at the address or email link provided below.
4. Access to your information
You are entitled to review the personal information you have provided us and ensure that it is accurate and current at all times.
5. Security of information
MGL is strongly committed to protecting your information and ensuring that your choices are honoured. We have taken strong security measures to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
We guarantee that all e-commerce transactions follow the latest security measures and use the best available technologies. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology is employed when you place online orders or transmit sensitive information meaning that your information is secure and encrypted and that you may safely share your data with our website. SSL is one of the safest methods of passing information over the internet.
6. Retention of information
We retain information for as long as it is necessary to provide the services requested by you and others, subject to any legal obligations to further retain such information. Information associated with your account will generally be kept until it is no longer necessary to provide the services or until you ask us to delete it or your account is deleted, whichever comes first.
7. EU and EEA Users’ Rights
If you are habitually located in the European Union or European Economic Area, you have the right to access, rectify, download or erase your information, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your information . While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited circumstances.
These rights are described as follows:
You have the right to access your personal data and, if necessary, have it amended or deleted or restricted. In certain instances you may have the right to the portability of your data.
You can also ask us not to send marketing communications and not to use your personal data when we carry out profiling for direct marketing purposes.
You can opt-out of receiving email newsletters and other marketing communications by following the opt-out instructions provided to you in those emails.
Transactional account messages will be unaffected if you opt-out from marketing communications.
8. What we do with the information you share
Your information is never shared outside the company without your permission. Inside the company, data is stored behind multiple firewalls on secure servers with restricted user access.
When you register to our website, you are asked to provide your contact information, including a valid email address. We use this information to send you updates about your MGL order confirmations and information about our services. When you place online orders, we will ask for your credit card number and billing address information – we use this information only to bill you for the products ordered at that time and that information is secure and encrypted so that you may safely share your data with our website.
We may on occasion require the assistance of other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as shipping and delivery. We will only provide such companies with the information required for them to perform these services; these service providers are bound by strict privacy policies and are prohibited from using your information for any other purpose.
In very rare instances MGL may disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or to comply with legal process served on MGL; (b) protect and defend the rights or property, both tangible and intellectual, of MGL; and (c) act in urgent circumstance to protect the personal safety of users of MGL, its website, or the public at large.
8.1 Google Analytics, Adwords Conversion Tracking and Remarketing
Our website uses Google Analytics a web analysis service by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain view, CA 94043, USA (“Google“) in addition, our website uses Google AdWords conversion tracking and Google remarketing and Google Signals, which are also services by Google.
9. How to opt-out
We provide users with the opportunity to opt-out from receiving updates on our products, newsletters and other communications from us. You can opt-out by clicking on the link provided in electronic mailing or by contacting us at the address or email link below.
Users can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features through their Google Ads Settings. Ad Settings for mobile apps, Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on, and the NAI’s consumer opt-out. For more information, see Google Privacy controls
The MGL website does contain links to websites of third parties. MGL is not responsible for the actions of these third parties, including their privacy policies and any content posted on their websites.
We encourage you to review their privacy policies to learn more about what why and how they collect and use personal information. MGL adheres to industry recognised standards to secure any personal information in our possession, and to secure it from unauthorised access and tampering.
11. Changes to this policy
If at any point we decide to use your information in a manner different from that stated at the time it was collected, we will notify you by email.
12. Enforcement of Policy
If for some reason you believe MGL has not adhered to these principles, please notify us and we will do our best to remedy the issue and promptly make corrections.
13. Questions or Comments
McKenzie Global Ltd.
31 Milne Drive,